Friday, January 29, 2010

Visual Aids

These two girls are twins that were orphaned at birth. Their mother died during labor and their father abandoned them. They were sent to an orphanage and have been healthy and happy babies since! They’re enjoying their new pretty dresses
My friend Adam came with me to the orphanage and made a new friend
Gromit missed me too!


This is what my front yard looked like before I left for Christmas

This is what it looked like right when I got back, just 1 month later!

The American Dream
My two favorite people in the village. This is my good friend, Rukia and her baby, Inclema.

Inclema! Thank you to members of Federal Way First Presbyterian Church and to my Uncle Ty and Aunt Asa Lee for donations of all the beautiful baby and kids clothes! Some were distributed to the children in my village and the rest will be used for a future project I would like to do concerning the prevalence of malnutrition of children under 5 years old in my village and the villages surrounding me. Updates and pictures will be posted as soon as it’s available.

No comments: